In light of current events, here is some information to help keep yourself and others healthy:
* NJ 24-Hour Public Hotline 1-800-222-1222 (Trained healthcare professionals are standing by to answer questions about coronavirus. The call is free. Visit nj.gov/health for more info.)
* Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing; going to the bathroom; and before eating or preparing food.
* Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
* Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash.
* Stay home when you are sick. (Earned Sick Leave is the law in New Jersey. As of October 2018, employers of all sizes must provide full-time, part-time, and temporary employees with up to 40 hours of earned sick leave per year so they can care for themselves or a loved one.)